Our Quality Policies
• In line with the vision of UGL A.Ş., we act with the idea that we should provide fast and good service adopted in the international arena, which meets and exceeds customer expectations without compromising high trade ethics by using developing and current technologies.
• Each of our customers is valuable to us individually.
• Each foreign trade operation is the most important for us.
• For the development of our employees, mutual trust, respect, reputation and honesty and ethical rules are our basic principles in relations with our customers and in our behaviors;
• Documentation, certification and continuous improvement of our Quality Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, OHSAS 18001, standard,
• To give confidence to our customers with solutions that are constantly self-controlling and renewing in the field of Information Security.
• Achieving company and unit goals in a team spirit based on the Total Quality philosophy,
• Reviewing our business processes through the self-evaluation process and identifying preventive approaches that will improve our performance,
• Increasing the efficiency of all our processes to a level that can compete at the international level in line with the continuous improvement approach,
• By managing our activities in an integrated manner together with Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in the direction of encouraging innovative and creative approaches and carrying trainings that will increase technical and behavioral competencies we work hard to become an exemplary organization in the Customs Brokerage and Logistics services sector with our leadership in terms of international quality.
Our OHS Policies
By acting appropriately and responsibly in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and standards, especially the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331, the development of a health and safety culture is ensured keeping occupational health and safety issues on the agenda by working together with all our stakeholders.
By applying the “Occupational Health and Safety Management System”, our systems are continuously improved by periodically reviewing and monitoring their performance.
Employee representation is ensured on issues such as employee representative election, employee participation in works related to Occupational Health and Safety through monitoring work, requesting measures to be taken to eliminate the source of danger or reducing the risk arising from the danger, and giving proposals in these issues.
In order to prevent occupational accidents and occupational diseases; OHS determines, analyzes and evaluates risks and takes measures to reduce the risks and these hazards are eliminated at the source.
The necessary skills and competencies related to occupational health and safety are gained by providing trainings on Occupational Health and Safety, the information and training programs of our employees, who is our most valuable asset in order to increase their knowledge and ensure their personal awareness.
We ensure that all our employees, suppliers and visitors comply with the established OHS rules.
Continuous field inspections related to Occupational Health and Safety are carried out and necessary measures are taken by evaluating them with a corrective approach.
In order for our employees to work in a healthier, safer and more comfortable environment, Thermal Comfort (Heat, Humidity), Lighting and all technical measurements are provided.
In accordance with the developing operational processes and our organizational structure, our OHS Policy and work are reviewed at certain periods and continuity is ensured.
Our Environmental Policies
In accordance with the vision of UGL A.Ş, we act with the idea that we should provide fast and good service adopted in the international arena, which meets and exceeds customer expectations without compromising high trade ethics by using developing and current technologies.
Fulfilling the requirements of environmental legislation, acting in accordance with environmental policy and standards,
Ensuring that our Environmental Management System is documented certified and continuously improved to meet the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard,
To minimize the formation of all kinds of waste and the consumption of natural resources in all our processes to the extent of technological possibilities and to minimize our harmful effects on the environment,
Sharing it with institutions that will ensure the recycle of environmentally friendly materials that have the ability to be recycled,
To take measures to minimize the environmental damages that may occur during our activities,
To create environmental awareness for all our employees,
To protect the environment within the scope of continuous improvement and sustainable development in every working environment in which we operate,
By managing our activities in an integrated manner together with Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in the direction of encouraging innovative and creative approaches and carrying trainings that will increase technical and behavioral competencies we work hard to become an exemplary organization in the Customs Brokerage and Logistics services sector with our leadership in terms of international quality.